Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sites that inform my site

Page layouts that "inform" my site -- they're pretty simple & to the point-- not very flashy at all. Kind of like how I want my Atherosclerosis site to be like-- simple, interesting, to the point, and easy to read:

  • American Heart Association

  • This is most fun site on health on the internet I must say! :D :
  • KidsHealth.org!

  • I like the layout of
  • Barnes & Noble's site

  • This one is from the design & layout handout from class:
  • dartmouth.edu

  • (and there will be more to come & all subject to change)

  • Atherosclerosis prevention

  • Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging & Prevention



  • Inspiration
  • Emily G. Shaw
  • - biggest inspiration! '03 MFA Medical Illustration JHU -- I met her sort of at last year's AMI meeting in Boston actually :) ...

  • Cassio Lynm
  • (again! i know i know) - '00 MFA Med Ill JHU too! - I love his surgical illustrations,-- the navigation of his site though... a bit confusing at times. I wished is was a bit simpler.


    Alrighty, there will be more to come & all are subject to change without notice!! thanks everyone.

    No comments: